Information Collection and Use
Information We Collect When You Use Our Service
You can use some features of the Service without registering for an account or providing any personal information. If you create an account on our Service, or communicate with Wisana, you may provide to Wisana your personal information.
We collect information, including personal information, in various ways which may vary according to your use of the Service and your role in our Service.The categories of information we collect may include:
- Contact and profile information
When you create an account on Wisana Service, or communicate with us, we may collect personal information including your name, email, phone number. After you register, you may also choose to provide additional information, such as address, city and other personal information.
- Account, authentication and profile information from third-party authentication services
- Location information
We may collect and use information about your location (such as your country) or approximate location based on your IP address in order to provide tailored experience. To use some features on our Service, we may explicitly request and collect your precise geolocation of you or your device to provide our products or service to your location. You may be able to change the settings on your computer or mobile device to prevent it from providing us with any location information.
- Usage data and information about your device
Usage data is collected automatically when using our Service. Usage data may include information such as your device IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages or service you visit or use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also use your language preference sent by your browser or device to provide tailored experience. When you access our Service through a mobile device, we may collect additional information, including but not limited to, device unique identifier, mobile operating system, operating system version, and other diagnostic data.
- Information collected through cookies, web-beacons and other tracking technologies
How We Use Your Information We CollectWe use your information that we collect about you, or that you provided to us in the following ways:
- To provide and improve our Service.
- To provide contents from our Service.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To validate and identify our customers, potential customers, site visitors, employees, partners, and vendors.
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide through it and to help us understand how the Service is being used.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Duration of Retention of Data
Disclosure of Your Information
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates for the sole purpose of providing our services.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Wisana’s assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To protect rights, property, or safety of Wisana, our customers, our partners, or others.
Our Approach to Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. All transactions and transmissions between you and our Service are encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) or similar technologies.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Tools, Service Providers, Tracking Technologies on Our Service
We may use third-party tools, service providers, tracking technologies (collectively, “Third-Party Services”) to facilitate, provide, and perform Service-related services or monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Sign in with Google
Links to Other Sites